Sr Director, Product Management- Asset Servicing
- Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Sr Director, Asset Servicing to lead the existing Product Management team, supporting a significant program of work in the Asset Servicing domain.
Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills, demonstrating a strong track record of analysis and requirements specification in an agile domain. Specific analysis / SME experience on significant Asset Servicing projects.
As the Sr Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of Asset Servicing solutions, participating in all phases (e.g. from gathering business requirements, writing user stories, design, configuration, testing support, training to go-live activities)
- Owning the team who gathers requirements and creating user story writing activities, participating in workshops with external and internal clients to provide SME knowledge necessary to understand scope, define functional gaps and work with on / offshore teams to document and ensure successful completion of activities
- Advising on best-practice for Equity and Fixed Income Asset Servicing processes, ensuring that requirements are valid
- Production of thorough and accurate documents to support the conversion / implementations process, including external client training
- Support of acceptance testing – specifically assistance in resolution of queries and defects
- Travelling to client sites and providing on-site consultancy/training
- Actively monitoring and reviewing of the implementation processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them
Essential requirements / competencies for this position are:
- Experience leading an Asset Servicing product team (either in-house or vendor solutions)
- Subject matter expertise in all areas of Asset Servicing including Dividends, Coupons, Tax and Corporate Actions (Mandatory and Elective) processing
- A thorough understanding of the Asset Servicing lifecycle and components including –
- Entitlement processing including trade generation and resulting ledger postings
- Product knowledge covering Equity, Fixed Income, CFDs and SWAPS
- Experience leading large scale projects and good understanding of the full project lifecycle and Governance
- Excellent organization and communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at any level
- Ability to lead multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously, able to lead implementations and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail
- Data analysis including use of SQL
- Willingness to travel and to work on client site as necessary
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top