Sr. Director of Mainframe Development
You will direct all facets of product development. You will lead and support one or more of Broadridge's brokerage application systems. You will provide input and overall strategic direction to our growing development team.
- You will communicate project status to management and users in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Improve group productivity by prioritizing and scheduling tasks
- You will develop and maintain accurate project plans
- Coordinate multi-departmental projects and activities
- Conduct meetings regarding new projects/tasks/SSR's and prioritization and scheduling
- You will improve product quality by reviewing all completed tasks for proper documentation, consistency to specifications and comprehensive problem solving methods
- Develop and implement effective staff communication mechanisms
- You will have the opportunity to resolve programming related production outages
- Responsible for resource allocation and long term planning
- Lead staff technical and career development
- 5+ years of experience leading development teams
- You should have extensive development experience
- You should possess expertise in Cobol, CICS, VSAM and DB2.
- Possess experience in server applications-Java
- You will have worked in the Brokerage industry
- Excellent communication skill needed
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top