Sr DevOps Engineer - WR
Broadridge Financial Solutions is looking for individuals passionate about DevOps and the technologies used to implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
As part of the team spearheading Continuous Delivery and DevOps within Broadridge Financial Solutions you will directly engage with the enterprise development and operations teams working on state of the art financial solutions. Be a part of the business transformation within a large-scale enterprise and gain invaluable experience applying design patterns at the enterprise level.
- You will design, oversee, and implement CI/CD pipelines
- You will collaborate with Operations and Engineering teams on solutions to address the needs of the organization
- Transform traditional processes from legacy models using the latest tools for automation
- Provide support for existing CI/CD pipelines
- Integrate IaaS and PaaS components using Chef
- We seek an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent education or experience.
- We seek a minimum of 5-7 years of overall software development experience.
- We seek extensive experience administering Linux servers along with with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc).
- We seek extensive experience using configuration management tools in a large, dynamic production environment (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc).
- You are comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- You are skilled in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- You communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff utilizing multiple channels.
- You have developed and mentored staff in your previous roles.
- You are versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.
- We seek an individual with the ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently and in team environments.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top