Sr. Capital Markets Sales Executive
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Broadridge is experiencing strong growth, and we are seeking a sales professional to join our team. In this role, you will develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation. This includes developing and maintaining strong client relationships with decision makers. You will bring value by focusing on developing relationships with existing and new buyers of capital markets disclosure document solutions (M&A & IPO) that Broadridge offers through our unique document disclosure capabilities suite. These buyers are typically Senior Level Partners at Law Firms, PE, VC Firms and Banking individuals.
- Identify and Pursue Senior Level Executives at Banks, Law Firms, PE and VC Firms, responsible for the Capital Markets Products and Services offered by Broadridge
- Ability to develop a strategy to implement for identifying the client’s needs, and delivering the appropriate Broadridge solution
- You will build and manage relationships that will direct Capital Market opportunities and deals to Broadridge
- Ability to articulate and present BR value proposition for corporate Issuer solutions including; disclosure document creation and filing (primary focus and expertise), proxy/annual meeting, and transfer agency
- You will collaborate with the Regional Manager and the team of Corporate Issuer Territory Managers and Transfer Agent Specialists in a team selling environment, to enable Broadridge to be in the best position to pursue and close opportunities
- Negotiate and execute contracts with clients that are best aligned with our pricing parameters and approach
- You will establish the correct level of internal client service and operational support to fully address the clients’ needs, to ultimately create the best client experience possible.
- Maintain accurate and current records of contact activity, sales leads and opportunity creation with a robust CRM platform (salesforce.com)
- A self-starter with minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Financial Printing, Composition and Filing areas
- Ability to achieve results individually and in collaboration with others
- Ability to excel in a growing, dynamic, fast paced environment
- Well-organized, detail oriented, ambitious and the ability to work independently and remotely
- Willingness to take personal responsibility for customer experience and happiness
- Ability to handle multiple duties with rapidly changing deadlines
- Ability to support multiple client projects at the same time
- Ongoing ability to learn new services and products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top