Sr. Business Analyst-MarCom
Broadridge is seeking an individual to simplify complex marketing and customer communications. You will have the responsibility for creating a positive client project experience during visits to client sites and via telephone/e-mail contact. Projects include deeply understanding client needs and business logic, translating into design concept and communicating to Graphic Design, IT and Project Management departments.
In this role, you will conduct business communications and process audits, devise recommendations, present recommended solutions and strategies to clients, and oversee the implementation of those solutions from start to finish. Some project management tasks may be required.
As the Sr. Business Analyst, you will in develop and document requirements for projects including (master text/logic documents), participate in data mapping activities and provide input for test cases.
Other activities include:
- Create PDFs and maximum text scenarios
- participate in meetings regarding new initiatives or product updates
- assist in creating cost-benefit analysis for client initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3 years experience in Print On Demand (POD) or electronic communications industry or managing financial services communications projects that included POD or electronic communications.
- Related experience in an organization currently providing services similar to Broadridge’s Marketing Communications unit.
- Business Analyst skills are desirable.
Broadridge Marketing Communications (MarComm) supports distribution channels for data driven, dynamic on-demand communications with custom targeted content. Three primary product categories include – Retirement plan / DC service provider communications, Bank/broker-dealer client communications and Asset manager, variable annuity and insurance advisor/investor communications. We provide communication services to 15 of the top 20 retirement plan providers, recordkeepers, top wirehouse and BDs.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top