Sr. Business Analyst (JR1012724)
- Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Voted one of Pittsburgh's Top Places to Work, Fi360- a Broadridge Company, is a company like no other! We’re scrappy like a start-up, but we’ve been doing our thing since 1999. The entrepreneurial spirit thrives here. If you’re creative, dedicated and up for a challenge, you’ve got the right stuff to join our tribe.
We are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst based out of our Pittsburgh office. In this role, you will be working with the business team, define the business requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process.
If you're passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech in Pittsburgh, we urge you to read below.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts.
- Conduct analysis of business issues and challenges.
- Identify organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement.
- Document functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflow.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate Functional specifications.
- Act as liaison and participate in defining technology solutions to solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implications.
- Recommend technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
- Facilitate group meetings such as workshops.
- Work with end-users to define and execute test scenarios and ensure appropriate end user training.
- Perform analysis of requests for system development / maintenance and determine the most effective approach.
- Work with product management, clients and the user community to define business requirements as needed.
- Work with the product management, user community, various technical groups (on and off shore) and vendors in the development of functional and technical specifications.
- Working closely with the development team, develop project and program documentation and specifications including Functional and Technical Requirements documentation.
- Develop project plans, which will be used to track the progress of a project.
- Develop project target landmarks and completion dates and adhere to an agreed upon schedule.
- Assist in the design of test plans for new or modified programs to ensure their quality, efficiency, integrity and alignment to specifications.
- Participate in feasibility study, conceptual design and/or system presentation as required.
- Work with clients as needed and coordinate major development projects effectively define and control project tasks, personnel assignments and target dates for each task.
- Assist in the preparation for implementation and adherence to standards and procedures for application installs.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation
- Timely communication of project statuses
- Be responsive to all production problems assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent disciple
- 5+ years prior experience as a Business Analyst
- Solid project management and organizational abilities
- Facilitation and issue resolution
- Negotiation skills and ability to work in a complex, matrix environment
- Written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- web technology development experience
- Solid interpersonal skills and experience at dealing with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
- Understanding the significance of fiscal constraints
- Demonstrable understanding of system development life cycle and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, specific to highly technical and customer focused service environment.
- MS Office and MS Project
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Familiarity with PMI methodology (PMP certification is not required).
- The knowledge of the financial industry and specifically financial tax products is highly desirable.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top