Sr. Business Analyst
Th Sr. Business Analyst is a client facing role responsible for planning and executing complex proxy solicitation campaigns and overseeing the successful outcome within specific time frames and budget.
You possess a client facing and consultative background, having a thorough understanding of all campaign activities, and have the ability to foster collaborative partnerships with internal business partners. You will collaborate with clients, key stakeholders, and project teams to ensure objectives are met. Lastly, provide oversight, guidance, management, and training of more junior associates on the team.
- Creates and executes solicitation project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements for proxy projects.
- Reviews the day-to-day operational aspects of the solicitation project and scope.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Monitors and communicates with clients, business partners, the project objectives, achievements, milestones, challenges and issues, and reports on project status.
- Leads projects using proven project management tools and methods, identifying and applying best practices, needed process improvements, insight on issues through root cause analyses, and establishing efficiencies in project management.
- Collaborates effectively to identify creative alternatives to project challenges, leads subject matter experts to resolve project challenges, removing obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met. Minimizes Broadridge exposure and risk on projects.
- Understands Broadridge pricing models, monitoring project costs ensuring projects remain on budget and maintains open communication regarding budget with clients.
- Understands Broadridge and call center technologies, as well as system capabilities, in order to provide guidance and consult with clients. Able to communicate across all levels of an organization, including legal, compliance, programming, operational, and production areas, with an understanding of all tasks and challenges related to project and proxy management.
- Participates and leads Request for Proposal ( RFP) l efforts including project scoping, assessing effort required and cost estimate. In this role, you may be an independent contributor or have up to 3 direct reports.
- Mentors and performs performance evaluations ( if direct reports) for junior associates, providing training.
- Serves as a role model for team displaying leadership, integrity, and innovative ideas, ensuring that Broadridge policies and procedures are followed.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned, including but not limited to, IT and operational related projects. *LI-PH1
- We seek a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Extensive project management experience or PMP certification.
- Five to seven years of mutual fund industry or BDC and REITs.
- You will possess solid and extensive written and oral communication skills as well as analytic skills.
- We seek excellent presentation skills.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You are organized, capable of meeting tight and competing deadlines. Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- You conceptualize innovative and creative approaches to project challenges.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top