SQL Database Developer
We are seeking a SQL Database Developer who will be responsible for maintaining our existing client databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
Your daily responsibilities will be the following:
- You will help write and optimize in-application SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- You will ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Work on numerous ETL streams for different Business Advisor Solutions business units.
- You will handle different reporting/extract requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and partners.
- Maintain existing processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent experience is preferred.
- We seek proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases.
- We seek a minimum of 3 plus years’ experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012.
- You are skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
- You bring prior knowledge of standard methodologies when dealing with relational databases.
- You possess previous knowledge and experience with SSIS.
- Fully capable of troubleshooting common database issues.
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it.
- We seek some familiarity with SSRS a big plus.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top