Broadridge is seeking Solutions Architect to join our growing customer communication architecture team located in El Dorado, CA. In addition to solutions and implementing new systems and capabilities, you will be supporting multiple mission-critical enterprise applications. You will work in collaboration with development teams to define industry leading solutions. This is an excellent opportunity that will offer growth and advancement within our Broadridge Customer Communications (BRCC) division.
- Architecting, developing, and supporting mission critical applications
- Provide architecture, integration and technology guidance
- Work with the VP of BRCC Architecture and Solution Architects to evaluate internal and client business strategies, objectives, and requirements for shaping offering/capability strategy and design
- Provide input to overall technical and strategic direction to development teams.
- Scope and plan required application/database infrastructure needs to support client engagements and monitor the delivery of requested infrastructure deployments
- Passionate about learning new technologies to further modernization efforts of legacy applications
- Be the advocate for culture of learning, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience working in Applications Development
- 3+ years of Experience as an architect or equivalent
- Solid development skills in java, RESTful services, and web related technologies
- Deep understanding of service oriented, event-driven architecture, high availability concepts and standard methodologies
- Solid understanding of databases, and data modeling
- Hands-on development experience with developing, maintaining, and supporting mission critical applications
- Demonstrated architecture and deep technology understanding of Cloud, Web frameworks, Java, SQL, DevOps and messaging platforms is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of distributed databases (Cassandra, solr, etc.) is preferred
- Comprehensive technical understanding of various integration patterns, data centers, network design and network level security is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to convey message with executive presence
- Ability to develop technical specifications, designs, and architecture artifacts.
- Ability to take ownership of an assignment through completion and work effectively with representations from various groups, and customer organizations.
- Ability to solve complex problems with multiple complex abstract variables.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top