Solution Integration Specialist - CONTRACT
Our Jersey City (Journal Square) office is looking for a talented and passionate individual to help develop, administer and maintain state of the art applications for a new strategic product line here at Broadridge.
This is a temporary, contract position.
The Application Integration specialist role is a challenging and unique role which requires the individual to wear many hats to build a solution by integrating many disparate components and applications in to a cohesive platform. This position requires design skills of an architect, troubleshooting skills of a developer, co-ordination skills of a project manager.
GPTM solution comprises of an application being developed, which integrates with various other applications in BR. The scope of the integration is both on the front end and in the backend. and in the near future with Impact (NAPE), GLOSS(IPE), TE, Impact Web, Impact web services, Gloss web services, 4Is, GSL, GPM, Clearance Pro but will expand to integrate with many other applications.
As a result of this there is a need for someone to work with the various development teams and pull these components and configurations in to build a solution and to make the entire system work in a seamless fashion.
This involves following the development cycle of various components, understanding how the features integrate from each component, identify/discover the configurations that are required to make the components integrate, define how to build and package and deploy the solution in to a sandbox environment and test the integration of these components with the help of development, QA, conversions and product teams and to finally promote the solution and configurations to all the environments.
You should have both strong technical skills, understanding of Broadridge systems as well as superior co-ordination skills, working with various teams spread across the globe.
Skills and Expertise
- Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery and Dev Ops practices (6-12months).
- Java, JSP, HTML, JSON, Angular JS, JQuery, XML, Spring/Hibernate Framework, SOAP/REST, Camel Routes especially Message Queues to REST APIs and to Data bases.
- Exposure to Marklogic database is a plus
- Integration, coding, testing and debug. Instructs, directs and checks the work of other systems analyst and programming personnel. Experience in full lifecycle SDLC methodologies.
- Required to participate/drive troubleshooting of build issues and work with development team to resolve the issues
- Experienced Developing & Supporting Applications in Java/J2EE
- Develop the new tools to facilitate unit tests and automation tasks
- Facilitate and solve problems with deployment issues to various controlled and non-controlled environments.
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting web-based applications, application support
- Ability to read and analyze various programming languages and identify development issues versus actual support issues
- Ability to do fixes but also define root causes
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of personnel and interact with both technical and non-technical personnel and customers
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation and escalate and involve other teams as needed to resolve integration issues and to ensure that applications continues to work as a cohesive system.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top