Software Engineer (JR1018828)
- Pittsburgh, PA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Voted one of Pittsburgh's Top Places to Work, Fi360- a Broadridge Company, is a company like no other! We’re adventurous like a start-up, but we’ve been doing our thing since 1999. The entrepreneurial spirit does well here. If you’re creative, dedicated and up for a challenge, you’ve got the right stuff to join our community.
We are looking to hire a .NET Engineer based out of our Pittsburgh office. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting, improving, and maintaining fiduciary-focused software, data and analytics for financial advisors and intermediaries across the retirement and wealth ecosystem.
If you are passionate about technology and wish to work in a growing and dynamic Fin Tech in Pittsburgh, we urge you to read below.
- Delivers high quality software, timely, following Broadridge SDLC processes.
- Works within and across teams to craft, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Ensures technical & security best standards along with Broadridge standards are adhered to on continuous basis.
- Translates business requirements into technical designs.
- Solves production issues as needed and participates in technical design sessions.
- Gives technical solutions for software development projects.
- Understands dependencies between software and other parts of the processing stack.
- Provides estimates of all priority and non-priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges
- Identifies potential issues while staying focused on identified priorities.
- Collaborates with peers to deliver high quality work by established deadlines.
- Guides more junior associates through established processes.
- 3+ years of experience with commercial software architectures at both a software and infrastructure level
- Require hands on coding in the following technologies:
- C#, Microsoft .NET
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Front-end Framework such as Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- MVC web applications
- Multi-tiered OOAD and design patterns
- SQL Server, database design and efficient integration with web applications
- SOAP and RESTful Services
- Microsoft WebAPI
- Functional skills – Application Development Life Cycle / Waterfall and Agile Development, System Design and Architecture, DevOps / Deployment automation
- Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable
- Strong written and communications skills for collaboration with various teams and upper management
- Able to adjust and accept change and support business strategy and vision.
- Hardworking teammate who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience within a programming and application system environment, with experience and a working knowledge in the following technologies:
- Telerik Controls
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com
Back to top