Social Media Intern
The ideal candidate will flourish in an entrepreneurial and non-layered environment. We are looking for someone who is driven, very intelligent, proactive, detail-oriented, and personable with a can-do-attitude and who can multi-task several projects.
As a growing business, we are looking for candidates who are extremely passionate about digital marketing, entrepreneurship, and are excited about the idea of helping to build our brand. An understanding of recruiting and/or interest in recruiting is a big plus.
Responsibilities & Key Projects
- Help to expand social media presence on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc., in partnership with our corporate brand and social media marketing team.
- Assist in development of job posting strategy including the use of video
- Internet Marketing Projects and Search Engine Optimization
- Create Marketing Campaigns from strategy through execution.
- Establish KPIs, campaign metrics and report regularly on results. Optimize learnings for continuous improvement.
- Help create, edit, and manage marketing material for Campus and Experienced Hire · General marketing and office tasks as assigned
- Major in Marketing, Internet Marketing, or Social Marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent understanding of all Social Media networks, social media campaigns
- Knowledge of social media management tools (e.g., Hootsuite)
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and ability to execute projects flawlessly.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Detail, goal, and deadline oriented
For more information on Broadridge, please visit us atwww.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top