Single Sign-On/Identity Management Engineer
Broadridge is hiring. The Identity Management Engineer will participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle, documenting new development/integration items with detailed technical specifications, participate in the overall planning and execution of development objectives.
- You will consistently maintain high quality software code, responsible for testing and validating all development and integration items, responsible for migrating integrations/solutions between various Broadridge environments (Dev, QA, Prod) during the designated change windows including nights/weekends.
- You will also be responsible for solving any issues reported with the environment or solution/integration and will follow change management procedures.
- You possess the ability to understand business requirements and implementation needs to successfully complete an implementation of Identity Management-related technologies.
This role will work with the Senior Director of Single Sign-On/Identity Management Engineering and will collaborate with a team of Engineers/Project Managers on various projects.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field along with 4+ years of excellent Java development experience is desired.
- We seek 3+ years of direct hands-on experience with Identity Management technologies including development, provisioning and configuration.
- We seek solid experience working with Web development and User Interface design is desired.
- You have strong hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE, Web Service and RESTful service technologies. Moderate hands-on experience with .Net technologies is preferred.
- You possess experience in HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML, Java Script, Ajax, Angular, JQuery and others.
- You are knowledgeable on WS-Standards and protocols such as SOAP, JSON, XML, WSDL and others along with working knowledge of WebSphere and Eclipse IDE.
- You bring a deep understanding of application resiliency and application security with a solid grasp of application performance issues.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and ensure design and coding are adhering to security, architectural and documentation standards.
- You have a strong understanding of a development organization and the SDLC cycle.
- Deep understanding of change management procedures/protocols and documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are desired.
- Flexibility to work during the designated change windows including nights/weekends.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top