Services Consultant (JR1018014)
- Hong Kong
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for an energetic, creative and customer focused person that is looking to start or further develop their career in a FinTech environment by joining our team in Hong Kong
As a Technical Trade Support Specialist, you will be on the front lines of ensuring Broadridge's global client base is effectively using our Order Management System (OMS), reference data and risk products day-to- day to drive their business.
In this role, you'll be on a team acting as the primary point of contact for all Broadridge Asset Management Solutions (BAMS) clients, including hedge funds, wealth managers and traditional asset managers. You will interact directly with traders, trade support, operations and IT groups daily to support their use of BAMS products and services. Succeeding in this role, requires balancing knowledge of the financial industry, technology and our applications to ensure our clients systems are operationally ready on a daily basis and any issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
As a service delivery team member, you will have a significant impact on the client's organization and their ability to do business in an efficient and timely manner. You will accomplish this impact through proper issue tracking, providing excellent internal and client communication, timely resolution or escalation of client issues.
Are you a dedicated individual with a strong client service mentality? Do you thrive in a dynamic and creative environment? Are you looking for a role in which you can really make a difference? Please see below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
- Provide front line support to BAMS product suite end users via phone and email.
- Serve as front line of support for all trading inquiries- troubleshoot, triage and manage issues from point of origin to resolution.
- Provide clients, and internal partners, proactive, consistent and quality update on issues
- Work with the manager to handle issue backlog, monitor and assign issues as reported by clients
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client base
- Ability to read code and write simple scripts in any programming language
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where clients are using our products, in real time to enable business decisions
- Understanding of financial markets and trading
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Computing or Finance degree
- Good working knowledge of all of the following technologies: C#, VB, SQL
- Client facing technical support experience
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top