Senior Tax and Cost Basis Operations Analyst
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Senior Tax and Cost Basis Operations Analyst in our Jersey City, NJ office. In this position, you will serve as a team lead for associates in both the Journal Square office and offices abroad. You will lead this organization's daily processes, and ensure customers' cost basis information is accurate.
You will make a significant impact on the client's organization and their ability to do their business efficiently. You will have an opportunity for career development within the Operations department, as well as the broader Broadridge organization.
- Analyze large volumes of data in conjunction with cost basis reporting
- Review exceptions between cost basis system and tax files
- Identify issues for patterns and systematic resolution or manually update items
- Track items processed for quality assurance of resolution
- Review 1099B forms for confirmation of resolution
- Raise issues in timely manner
- Improve process activities when necessary
- Manage quality of service metrics to ensure a premium-quality customer experience
- Maintain positive relationships with clients as well as with internal Broadridge personnel
- Assess team structure and craft opportunities for growth and succession planning
- Drive associate development
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in finance and/or accounting
- Microsoft Excel experience essential
- Strong organizational skills required
- Knowledge of Broadridge BPS and Advent Geneva a plus
- Knowledge of cost basis reporting a plus
- Leadership and/or mentorship experience a plus
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to converse with all levels of management and global teams
- Professional, polished demeanor
- Ability to work with other Broadridge departments on a variety of issues
- Establish and articulate a strategic vision, set goals, develop and track/measure results
- Ability to be trained in department and system processes
- Pays strong attention to detail and is a visionary in a dynamic environment
- Ability to provide support in the daily execution of key tasks when needed
- Customer service competency
- Able to work independently as well as within a team, and prioritize daily work flow with little direction
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top