Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
At Broadridge, we are hiring our next Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing and dynamic team based out of Deer Park, NY. If you're seeking an excellent opportunity to contribute to the testing of our applications supporting the Investor Communications Division, please read below.
Job Description Summary
- You'll be primarily responsible for understanding moderate to highly complex testing requirements, test case creation, test execution, and reporting test results for to all partners for functional, regression, integration, and quick confidence testing cycles.
- You will take on a leadership role in code promotion into QA, preparation of test data, and testing status. You'll ensure that all QA testing documentation is accurate and complete, business/development testing meetings, QA metrics, and helping to guide junior analyst. As a Sr. QA Analyst, you will lead multi-functional testing teams, as needed.
- You'll collaborate with other QA members to improve existing QA procedures/processes and the QA metrics to assess the quality of the delivered application software.
- You will execute and lead the overall planning, coordination and execution of testing objectives for assigned projects.
- Ensure all QA control functions are completely and consistently executed.
- Participate in the development of consistent testing methodologies and environments and coordinate code deployment for projects.
- Ability to prioritize and handle various tasks; as well as define problems, and develop a means and/or method to resolve them in a timely manner
- Planning/Scripting/Testing- You'll gain an understanding of the testing requirements, analyze moderate to highly complex requirements documents, design specifications, functional specifications, and changed or modified code with applicable Broadridge departments (e.g. product management, development, etc.) as well as other key stakeholders (sponsor, end customer, etc.).
- You will attend and/or conduct QA status meetings with Development and Business teams to review current changes in each release cycle.
- Oversee and contribute to the preparation of comprehensive test plans and scripts for new and changed functionality as per department policies and procedures to validate positive and negative; regression; integration, end to end, quick confidence testing.
- Ensure all documentation and scripts are maintained and kept up to date with application changes.
- You will review existing test plans and scripts of other junior members on the project team to figure out where improvements can be organize and manage comprehensive and re-usable test data to cover all test conditions.
- You'll ensure test data sets are prepared and ready for testing prior code deploys to the testing regions.
- Report, Document, communicate, track, and manage all testing results.
- Record testing discrepancies in the defect tracking system, including the necessary information to identify or recreate them.
- Liaise with the development / business teams on testing discrepancies identified
- 5+ years in a technical Quality Assurance software testing role
- Proxy and Tabulation product knowledge preferred
- ITSQB certified, preferred
- Leadership skills with complex project management and working in multi-functional teams
- Agile Methodologies and practical experiences, a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top