Senior Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Director, Project Management, the Senior Project Coordinator will be part of a team of project resources managing initiatives of various sizes within the technology services project management organization (PMO). The Senior Project Coordinator will be responsible for planning and coordinating the day to day activities. This position also entails providing hands-on support through the full project management life-cycle including project initiation, integration, scope management, resource management, scheduling, communication, risk management, procurement and reporting.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Manages small to medium sized projects, including Portfolio and Program management and tactical activities supporting initiatives on behalf of the Technical Services department
- Planning and managing stakeholder communications and expectations
- Works effectively with various stakeholders in order to manage project progress through understanding stakeholder needs, interests, expectations and importance to and influence on projects and reporting
- Disseminates relevant information, providing performance reporting information using effective channels
- Coordinates and facilitates project meetings with prepared agenda and follow-up meeting minutes
- Manages multiple priorities while adhering to tight deadlines, coordinating project/resourcing activities to ensure activities/timelines are maintained
- Ability to identify non-compliance to the project process as it occurs so that it can be addressed and corrected in a timely fashion
- Administer project schedules of assigned projects to ensure deliverables are tracked and completed on schedule
- Reporting on progress, resource tracking and forecasting
- Maintaining the risk register, tracking risks, handling issues, etc.
- Maintaining project slide deck for management oversight
- Assists junior members of staff with providing oversight, training and an escalation path where appropriate
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma majoring in computer science or related fields
- CAPM or PMP certification or equivalent formal training/job experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience with IT project management best practices & analysis (funding proposals, cost benefit analysis, risk management, stakeholder management, change management and requirements gathering)
- 3+ years of experience translating technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic, fast paced project environment with shifting priorities, matrix managed resource pools and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, organization development/change management, strategic planning, action planning and supervision
- Exposure to coordinating projects within an IT services, IT Operations and Financial Services organization
- Managing IT projects in the following areas are a nice to have: Infrastructure: Server, Mainframe and Network, Financial Services Solutions, Online Transaction Processing
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Project and the Word/Excel/Power Point office suite
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top