Senior Programmer Analyst- HT
Broadridge is hiring. We are currently looking for our next Senior .NET Programmer Analyst to support our Marketing Communications group. This direct hire role will be based out of our Deer Park, NY location.
In this position you will, play a role of a Senior Programmer with approximately 30% of your time spent coding and performing code reviews. Are you passionate about joining a dynamic Marketing Communications development team where you'll be developing multiple strategic applications? See how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below!
- You are responsible for the technical implementation, code quality and overall productivity of the development team for Marcom Rewrite
- Ensures technical best practices and Broadridge standards are adhered to on a continuous basis
- Clearly communicates and sets expectations of all developer tasks
- You will work closely with vendor team to review work (architecture, code, etc.) for multiple projects. Additionally, work with architecture, security and the technology services group on the same.
- You'll provide technical leadership to developers in a variety of duties including data design, coding, testing, technical design, development, and problem solving
- Coordinates & documents daily standup meetings between all of the developers to review progress, and remove impediments/needs/roadblocks
- You'll provide weekly statuses & estimates of all SERs & priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges
- Weekly review of all CAFs
- Supports, mentors and trains development team on modern technologies on continuous basis
- Coordinates with QA and Technical Services team as needed
- You're participating in strategy planning discussions with technical, business, and client partners and provides technical support including participation in on call rotation
- You will partner with senior development team leaders in the hiring process to hire top talent and in performance reviews of team members, identifying areas of improvement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and education.
- 7-10 years' of experience within a programming and application system environment (.NET, C#, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server, Angular, WCF, WEB API)
- Flexible self-starter, who enjoys solving technical challenges and problems
- Passionate teammate -- who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Good analytical skills, especially in area of translating business requirements into technical design
- Ability to work under deadlines and be highly adaptable
- Good communication and presentation skills
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top