Senior Operations Manager
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain world class talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and talented people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. If you're a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and are looking for an opportunity to put your leadership skills to work with a thriving organization this is your chance.
We're looking for a Sr. Operations Manager for our Coppell, TX location to lead the operations of multiple production departments. As our Sr. Operations Manager, you'll be in a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the organization, working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, fun environment. You'll lead daily production to ensure all work is processed in priority order in a timely and cost effective manner to make sure SLAs are met for our clients. You'll ensure your associates follow departmental procedures and produce quality work on a timely basis.
This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Recommending and implementing cost savings initiatives to reduce expenses where possible and prudent.
- Developing and implementing appropriate reports/metrics that enable management to monitor service, quality and productivity/efficiency. Preparing/issuing production and shift turnover reports to monitor productivity, backlogs, and service levels.
- Collaborating with senior management to review expected volumes, identifying appropriate staffing levels, and working with your management staff to develop schedules to meet business commitments.
- Making sure staff are cross-trained so that multiple backups are available to support each function within the production department. Documenting operator procedures and ensuring that staff is appropriately trained to perform their required functions.
- Effectively motivating staff to create a highly engaged workforce. Communicating and continually reinforcing Broadridge Values, Vision Statement, Quality Policy, and commitment to the Service Profit Chain with your associates.
- Identifying top performing associates and implementing plans to help them reach their full potential.
- Preparing and delivering periodic performance reviews and development planned for assigned staff. Effectively dealing with personnel related issues and ensure effective management is in place.
We are seeking the following skill sets for this role:
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and adeptness with communicating effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- You possess solid organizational skills including expertise with handling multiple priorities simultaneously and working under tight deadlines.
- You demonstrate skill working in a diverse team environment with various personality types to get the work done; you relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn.
- You're adept at helping develop your team. This is a great opportunity to expand your people skills and deal with a lively, motivated group.
You will have the following qualifications:
- You have at least 5 years of management-level experience in a production environment. Ideal candidates will have experience managing warehousing/supply and inserting operations.
- You have strong Excel skills and are comfortable with other application software such as Windows, Outlook, Access and Word.
- You're able to consistently work a 1st shift position Monday -- Friday. We work hard and at times we'll need your leadership off-shift so you'll need to be flexible if required especially during peak periods such as month & quarter ends (may include weekends and holidays).
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top