Senior Network Administrator
An industry leader with over 50 years of experience, Broadridge provides Technology and Investor Communications Solutions to some of the biggest Investment Banks and Financial Institutions around the world. We have offices in London, New York, Sydney, Singapore, Hyderabad, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Broadridge are looking for an individual to fill the position of Senior Network Administrator, based out of our London offices.
The individual will be in charge of a small team of Network SME’s responsible for the day to day management and administration of the network infrastructure within the London location, UK Production Data Centres and global satellite offices.
The position sits within a wider network global network team, reporting directly to the Head of Global Networking who is based in the North American corporate headquarters.
The candidate should be self-motivated have the ability to work under their own initiative with good communication skills.Although this is a management role, the candidate will be expected to be hands on and also provide technical direction and advice to the other members of the team.
Flexibility is a key requirement at Broadridge; this is a growing business, with the IT infrastructure underpinning both the enterprise and production delivery of services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, monitoring, configuration and installation for the London office LAN and WAN infrastructure.
- 2nd/3rd Level incident support for the London enterprise network Infrastructure
- 3rd level WAN and LAN incident support and network project responsibility for global branch offices.
- Supporting incident response for the UK Managed data centres used by client production services.
- Providing technical input into projects and design activities across the Global Enterprise infrastructure and UK production datacentres.
- Managing and supporting a small team of direct reports, including performance reviews, mentoring and workload management.
- Managing, tracking and reporting of projects and activities.
- Managing, tracking and reporting of incidents and changes assigned to the team
- Working closely with the Global Network services teams on day to day issues and Global initiatives.
- Coordinating with end users, support engineers and members of the wider technical IT teams.
- Procurement and purchasing, Budgeting and cost management.
- A good working knowledge of
- LAN and WAN technologies
- L2 and L3 VLANs, VTP, STP, ACL’S, HSRP, VRRP, Trunking
- Routing protocols including RIP, OSPF, BGP
- Configuring and troubleshooting VPNs particularly using IPsec.
- Have proven diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience of working with Checkpoint and Cisco equipment
- Understanding of VoIP including voice quality
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a network support environment
- A good understanding of network implementation best practice in a secure environment.
- Qualified to a CCNP level
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of IP services such SFTP, DNS, SNMP, SSH
- Understanding of Unix/Linux OS administration
- Knowledge of IP services — Such as FTP, DNS, SNMP
- Experience of working within an environment that employs formal IT Service Management policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top