Senior .NET Programmer Analyst-HT
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and creative development team? Broadridge is growing our Advisor Solutions development team based out of either our Deer Park, NY or Duluth, MN location.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the development of multiple strategic applications including the technical implementation, code quality and overall productivity.
- You'll ensure technical standard methodologies and Broadridge standards are adhered to on continuous basis.
- You will clearly communicate and set expectations of all developer tasks.
- You'll closely work with our vendor team to review work (architecture, code, etc.) for multiple projects. Additionally, work with architecture, security and tech services group.
- You'll coordinate & document daily standup meetings between all of the developers to review progress, and remove impediments/needs/roadblocks.
- You will provide weekly statuses & estimates of all SERs & priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges.
- You'll support, mentor and train development team on modern technologies continually.
- Coordinate with QA and Technical Services team as needed.
- Provide technical support including participation in on call rotation.
- You will work with senior leaders of the development team in the hiring process to hire top talent and in performance reviews of team members, identifying areas of improvement.
- 8+ years' of experience within a programming and application system environment (.NET, C#, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server, Angular, WCF, WEB API)
- Flexible self-starter, who enjoys solving technical challenges and problems
- Passionate teammate -- who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Good analytical skills, especially in area of translating business requirements into technical design
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly adaptable
- Good communication and presentation skills *DICE-TA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top