Senior .NET Programmer Analyst-HT
Broadridge is growing. We are looking for a Senior .NET Programmer Analyst to join our MarCom development team. This is a full time direct hire role in Deer Park, NY. If you're looking for an exciting and dynamic opportunity where you can develop and test multiple strategic applications supporting our Marketing Communications application, we encourage you to read below.
- You'll be responsible for the technical implementation, code quality and overall productivity of the team for Marcom Rewrite
- You will ensure technical standard methodologies and Broadridge guidelines are adhered to on continuous basis
- You'll communicate clearly and sets expectations of all developer tasks
- You will work closely with the vendor team to review work (architecture, code, etc.) for multiple projects. Additionally, work with architecture, security and technical services team on the same.
- You will provide technical leadership to developers in a variety of duties including data design, coding, testing, technical design, development, and solving problems
- You will coordinate & document daily standup meetings between all of the developers to review progress, and remove impediments/needs/roadblocks
- You'll provide weekly statuses & estimates of all SERs & priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges and weekly review of all CAFs
- You will inspire, mentor and train development team on modern technologies continually and participate in strategic-planning discussions with technical, business, and client partners
- Coordinates with QA and Tech Services team as needed
- Provides technical support including participation in on call rotation
- Works with senior leaders of the development team in the hiring process to hire top talent and in performance reviews of team members, identifying areas of improvement
- 7+ years' of experience within a programming and application system environment (.NET, C#, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server, Angular, WCF, WEB API)
- Flexible self-starter, who enjoys solving technical challenges and problem and a passionate teammate -- who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Good analytical skills, especially in area of translating business requirements into technical design
- Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable and good communication and presentation skills *DICE_TA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top