Senior Mobility Engineer
Broadridge is hiring. The Broadridge Enterprise Mobility team is a group of dynamic thinkers who passionately evaluate and test emerging mobile technologies to keep us ahead of the pack in a constantly changing mobile landscape. The team is currently in need of senior level, hands on Mobility Engineer to work as part of the team in order to meet the demands of this fast growing financial services company.
- You will support over 4000 Apple and Android mobile devices with the Citrix XenMobile 10, Citrix Netscaler gateway configuration and deployment, and Apple Device Enrollment Program.
- Create Mobile Computing architectural design and business cases documenting business challenges, solution approaches, benefits, costs and risks.
- Manage ongoing organizational changes like company acquisitions and drive towards an industry leading mobility platform.
- Design a global Bring Your Own Device program that defines policy and procedures from a standards and security perspective as well as financial implications.
- Develop and document detailed architecture for mobile solutions with focus on productivity, architectural standards, growth, performance, flexibility, reliability, scalability and security.
- Craft Mobile Computing Enterprise technology strategy and develop implementation road map. Identify and define best practices for securing Mobile technology.
- Maintain guidelines and craft reusable frameworks in the space.
- Evaluate new devices, mobile solutions, vendor software offerings, or mobility strategies that pertain to future-state infrastructure.
- Demonstrate Technology and Thought Leadership.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current technologies both internally and within the industry, and its applicability to the organization.
- Review and evaluate mobile technologies and understand the impact to the existing architecture and application landscape.
- Provide technical expertise, strategic planning and service roadmaps to management for technologies and services to meet business needs.
- Additional Responsibilities:24x7 On-Call Support.
- Actively participate in the Mobility community and attend Mobility conferences.
- We seek a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a similar field with ideally 4+ years experience in the area of Mobility Management technologies.
- You bring a deep understanding of Citrix Netscaler, XenMobile 10 and Blackberry Enterprise Server 12.
- You have familiarity of Office 365, Intune and cloud based computing as well as Exchange 2013 and 2016.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Engineering and Architecture including Windows Server 2008+ and Linux operating systems.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong written and organization skills along with effective multi-tasking skills.
- Capable of meeting deadlines.
- You are able to work as part of a team and also independently. #LI-AS1
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top