Senior Java Developer
This role is for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, high-available, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will provide solution design for strategic product development initiatives;
- Implement business and technical solutions
- Perform risk analysis;
- You will analyze product issues, propose corrective and preventive solutions;
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for critical issues.
- Fix code to meet client requirements & improve product quality
- Perform technical design and code review
- Build unit and integration test cases and assist QA testing
- Provide assistance and training in the various areas of expertise.
- Document new/changed processing associated with development projects
- Evaluate third party software and provide recommendation to Senior Management
- You will have the opportunity to mentor junior developers
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Excellent knowledge of JVM internals, J2EE architecture, OOP design, principles, and methodologies
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, JBoss and/or Tomcat
- Experience with relational databases- SQL or DB2
- Foundational knowledge of industry standards and best practices surrounding all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Creative mindset and passionate about continuous improvement
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You should be able to be a great teammate.
- Basic knowledge of financial industry products preferred.
- Angular JS is a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top