Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Broadridge is growing and we are seeking a Senior Executive Administrative Assistant in our Park Avenue, NYC office to support several members on our Asset Management team. As our Senior Executive Administrative Assistant, you will support our Senior Leaders and their direct reports as needed. You will be required to coordinate with other Administrative Assistants globally within the organization while handling heavy and complex meeting schedules (which often include participants from international locations). You should be able to distinguish urgent calls from others while acting accordingly and preform administrative and support tasks as assigned.
- You will handle sensitive information while retaining confidentiality at all times.
- You will assist members of Broadridge's Executive Committee, and senior executives. This includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- You will manage events, client and executive meetings, and staff meetings.
- You will initiate project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and additional support required for said events and meetings.
- You will craft and edit presentations and reports using Powerpoint, Excel and other applicable software. You will prepare electronic files with strong ability to proofread for spelling and grammar. You may be responsible to take, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes, compose and/or type memorandums and letters and all other correspondence.
- You will provide back up support as needed for other Executive Assistants at the office to ensure coordinated phone and vacation coverage.
- You will coordinate travel arrangements and related meetings; this includes creation of itinerary, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
- 2-10 years of experience supporting high profile executives in a similar Executive Assistant role
- Extraordinary knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree highly desirable
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Outlook)
- Ability to write professionally, have excellent command of written English, grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Be motivated, well-organized and flexible while paying strong attention to detail.
- Be adaptable to working with multiple personalities and with all levels of management
- Ability to work in dynamic industry with short turn-around deadlines
- Ability to handle deeply sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top