Senior Director, Sales Support
The Director, Sales Support will act as the product/subject matter specialist for all meetings, presentations and demonstrations for the Broadridge Investment Management Solutions products both internally and externally in North America. This person will work closely with all the Sales teams and Account Managers within Broadridge to position the products properly in order to drive sales and expand the current use of the products.
- Work with potential and existing customers in a pre-sales capacity.
- Provide comprehensive understanding of buy-side applications through product demonstrations, technical explanations and documentation.
- Establish domain expertise and credibility with customers on buy-side best practices.
- Assist the Sales Team in the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Prepare Business Analysis Discovery documentation and presentation material to prospects to highlight the value add proposition of the software.
- Prepare Business Analysis Discovery documentation and presentation material to product management teams for missing functional GAPS.
- Communicate customer/prospect activities with the assigned Sales Representative via Salesforce.com
- Deliver Proof of Concept (POC) tailored to meet customer’s functional and technical requirements.
- Server as an internal expert on product functionality and technology supporting the Sales and Technical Sales Team in a Pre-Sales Capacity
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, prospecting and organizational skills
- Ability to initiate relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of Front-Office, Reference Data, and Back-Office Technology required
- Team player; Ability to travel
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge Investment Management Solutions
Broadridge Investment Management Solutions is the leading provider of next generation investment management, reference data, and risk solutions. Broadridge offers its integrated front-, middle- and back-office platform to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, family offices, banks, and prime brokers. The modular suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, risk management, data warehouse reporting and reconciliation, and is complemented by a number of preferred strategic partnerships with leading software and market data firms. The solution can be delivered onsite or via Broadridge’s industry-leading application service provider solution.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No agency solicitation please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top