Senior Director, Sales (Health & Benefits)
Broadridge's Asset Management Solutions division is bringing a suite of data-driven technology solutions to mutual fund, retirement, healthcare and asset management firms to address their needs in the front, middle and back office. Our clients are looking for solutions to their business challenges and Broadridge is uniquely positioned to partner with them to grow their assets, increase scale, reduce risk and enable efficiency. Our business is about growth, innovation and the people that make it all possible.
Opportunity to join Broadridge's growing health and benefits business. We are looking for a high energy, driven Sales professional whose ability to develop and maintain key client relationships will contribute directly to our growth objectives. Ours is a client-centric culture that develops long term partnerships with our health and benefits clients to solve their most pressing business needs. We have a full solution of technology applications and services that enable our clients to focus on their core business, leverage data and analytics to better run them and communicate dynamically with their clients.
You will be part of a highly collaborative team in delivering these solutions that includes Sales, Product Specialists, Sales Engineers, and Service teams. Our team is hard working and ambitious but also collaborative and respectful as we continue to build our brand internally and externally. Through organic and acquisitive growth you will continue to have new solutions and technologies to learn about and bring to market. Your ability to build strong relationships across divisions and learn quickly is key.
Skills & Experience Include:
- Leading complex sales cycles engaging with C-level buyers and engaging internal partners at BR from opportunity to close
- Identifies prospective clients, through the use of cold calling and referrals from existing clients
- Acts as the key point of contact for our accounts to demonstrate the full solution set of BR offerings
- Manage existing client business and relationships to retain and grow
- Monitors and understand the industries we serve, identify trends and translate them into to opportunities for our solutions
- Observes and interacts with administration and production operations to oversee job completion
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Creation of presentations, proposals and RFP responses
- Coordinates the contract process from initiation to closing
- Bachelor's Degree with strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in b-to-b sales, selling technology and service solutions to C-level
- Experience selling into the healthcare and/or benefits vertical required
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Previous training in and experience with a sales methodology
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication, time management and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to clients and prospects
Position can be based in New York City or Edgewood, Long Island.
Position can be based anywhere in the United States.
No agency solicitation please
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top