Senior Director, Product Management
Broadridge Financial Solutions, one of the world’s largest and most successful Fintech companies, is hiring! We are seeking a Senior Director, Product Management in our Journal Square, Jersey City, NJ office.
In this position you will be responsible for growing revenue, growing profit and improving customer happiness. You should possess a blend of business and technical savviness, customer evangelism, pragmatic decision making, a big-picture strategic vision, and ability to execute in order to make that vision a reality.
You will lead the product lifecycle from idea generation and requirements definition to release management, and go-to-market execution. You will need to enjoy spending time in the market to understand client needs and issues, and develop creative solutions to drive the product roadmap. You will communicate with all areas of Broadridge, from aiding sales engagements to collaborating with implementation teams. In addition, you will work closely with development and business analyst teams, representing customer requirements and rationalizing market needs to successfully deliver roadmap priorities. You will also lead the design, planning and launch of new products.
- Lead product life cycle from product idea generation to tactical activities; balance long term and short term road map needs, including supporting technology initiatives to scale, and securing and innovating within the Broadridge US Fixed Income business
- Specify user and market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers; make recommendations using appropriate business filters including revenue, profit and market potential for new market opportunities, product extensions, new products, product retirements or buy/build/partner activities
- Work with all departments to develop, implement and execute go-to-market plans
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products
- Develop sound, value-based pricing models, positioning and sales collateral strategies to improve revenue and market penetration
- Play a key role in supporting sales engagements
- Assist with developing requirements documentation for development teams and quality assurance, and coordinate releases
- Work with implementation and service teams to establish processes for ongoing maintenance and implementation of the product
- Keep current on regulatory changes impacting the product
- Lead overall product performance against plan, providing oversight of significant improvements to the product and setting priorities to ensure client happiness
- Identify and craft business plans with financial projections for new products, services and offerings
- BA/BS degree from a leading college; quantitative science or engineering degree is preferred but not required
- 8-10 years of total experience, including 5+ years in product management, fixed income and technology management (these experiences may be concurrent)
- Strong analytical ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and collaborative
- Understanding of overall conceptual design across multiple products, and ability to identify and resolve problem details associated with integrated products
- Ability to think strategically and have strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to bring results
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top