Senior Director, International Marketing
The Senior Marketing Director plays an important role in the Global Marketing organization by partnering closely with Canadian leadership to contribute to Broadridge's goal of doubling sales in the Canadian market.
The Senior Marketing Director is responsible for the strategy, development and execution of the Canadian marketing plan with emphasis on solution marketing to enable sales and create campaigns that deliver measurable results. In partnership with Business, Product, Sales Leadership and Global Marketing, he/she will bring valuable knowledge of the Canadian markets, financial technology and communication industry, and combine with customer insights to deliver market-focused brand and market positioning, differentiated solutions marketing and demand generation and engagement programs.
Responsibilities of this role include building the Marketing strategy and plan for Canada that are aligned with business goals, developing strong value propositions and messaging based on a solid understanding of the Canada product portfolio and segment needs, building integrated marketing campaigns (digital, social, search, events, PR), creating impactful sales enablement tools (collateral, videos, communications and other) that are rooted in the sales process and buyer journey and developing impactful content and topic ideas to fuel thought leadership efforts. In addition, the Senior Director will evaluate event and speaking opportunities to deepen our industry awareness and engagement and oversee the planning and execution of events. He/she will manage all Marketing execution and budget to deliver best-in-class marketing and demonstrate return on investment.
The Senior Marketing Director will have extensive B-to-B solution marketing experience, preferably in the financial services, investor communications and/or technology industry. The Marketing Director's primary focus is solutions marketing with a proven track record of developing and delivering marketing programs that accelerate thought leadership, create demand, and support Sales with the right tools and content.. S/he needs to work effectively independently and be able to thrive in a changing environment and have experience marketing a complex solution offering.
- Develop strategy and build marketing plans to generate awareness, engage customers and create solution demand to drive growth and expansion in Canada.
- Develop compelling solution value propositions, messaging, collateral and tools to support marketing campaigns and the sales process.
- Oversee event management, speaker placement and provide messaging and content support for local industry events.
- Re-activate and contribute to a proactive PR and analyst relations program for Canada.
- Work closely with team members in Brand & Marketing Communications, Digital, Segment Marketing and regional and other channel teams to ensure that all messaging, content and digital properties are consistent and relevant for the Canadian market.
- Develop and manage the Canada marketing plan and budget, from preparation, submission, and allocation through to evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Passionate, loyal, responsible, self-starter/proactive, strong leadership abilities, creative and strategic thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills, team player and ability to work in fast moving environment and with very diverse personalities, organized, analytical, detail-oriented, timely and dependable.
- Successful track record of building go-to-market programs that incorporate competitive/marketplace analysis, strategic plans and operational marketing tactics as well as metrics for return on marketing investment; Extensive experience building an international marketing strategy and driving ROI from marketing activities.
- Experienced marketing professional with 10-15 years of experience; successful track record in business to business (B2B) international marketing with previous roles within financial services, or technology firms serving the financial services industry; strong business acumen is a required.
- Strategic thinker who can quickly assess a situation, business opportunity or challenge, devise a plan and execute by "rolling up your sleeves" to do the work and/or aligning internal and external resources to deliver.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to executives and a variety of audiences; ability to influence and strong writing skills are a necessity.
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a changing environment; ability to handle a diverse workload with strong project management skills/discipline to meet aggressive deadlines.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge's investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge's infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World's Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Back to top