Senior Director, Engagement Lead
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Senior Director, Engagement Lead to work in our Jersey City, NJ office (moving to Newark, NJ in Oct 2017). This position will sit in the Professional Services group under the Global Technology Operations (GTO) business. As the Senior Director, Engagement Lead, you will plan, monitor and manage client facing projects from initiation through completion. You will lead or coordinate project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management. You will ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost and that personal and team utilization are maintained at established performance targets. Are you passionate about joining a dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below.
- You will supervise the organization's professional services and consulting program in the areas of business operations, strategy, and organizational performance
- Develop consulting business and provide expertise in areas such as strategic development, organizational change, and process improvement and effectiveness
- You will handle contracts, project time lines, and deliverables
- You may recruit and train consultants.
- You will oversee the development of business process related solutions for clients and be viewed by customers as a consultant
- Defines client needs, resolve a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client's internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You will work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the Client of the topic
- You will participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people
- You will assure quality of work performed and that budgets and schedules meet Client requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least 10 years of financial services experience including 3+ as a practitioner in service, sales and delivery
- Prior experience in capital markets, asset/wealth management, project management, and/or consulting required
- At least 8 years of experience managing and developing talent
- Deep industry experience around a core set of functions, products or industries
- Developed industry contacts across a broad base of firms
- Agile thinker able to provide solutions and responses in stressful situations
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable challenging senior management
- Strong leadership and social skills
- High work product capacity and ability to work under tight deadlines
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top