Senior Director, Corporate Strategy
Broadridge’s senior team is strongly motivated to evolve the company from its current core activities to a broader, more growth-oriented platform. The company has significant ability to invest, with $350 million in annual cash flow and the aspiration to invest $500 million in acquisitions over the next three years. To help drive its overall growth agenda, Broadridge recruited Vijay Mayadas, Senior Vice President of Strategy. Vijay brings a blend of strategy consulting (BCG), private equity and technology entrepreneurship experience to Broadridge and is looking to hire a Senior Dorector of Corporate Strategy that will contribute equal parts strategy expertise and practical experience turning strategy into action.
The Senior Dorector of Strategy will have responsibility working with the SVP of Strategy and Business Unit (BU) presidents to drive growth at Broadridge. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design, support and drive on-going strategies that lead to a compelling portfolio of corporate growth opportunities for Broadridge. Collaborate with the Business Units (BU) to translate strategies into targeted actions and programs that result in growth.
- Work with the BUs to formulate and advance on-going, quality strategy and plans lead to opportunities at the BU level. Help translate that portfolio into tangible growth and earnings.
- Identify and drive key critical initiatives at the corporate and BU levels which support growth (e.g., business building, product management, pricing and operations), including, potentially, championing specific acquisition opportunities.
- Drive the execution of strategies that grow revenue through acquisitions and partnerships. Work with internal partners to incubate new ideas for strategic investments.
- Build and maintain broad-based relationships with business unit and corporate senior management and with industry and professional networks to assist in development initiatives.
- Will lead and deliver other key projects as requested.
- Strategy consulting work experience in an intense work environment ideally gained in leadership positions with increasing responsibility within a blue chip consulting firm or financial services firm.
- Experience in the financial services sector in the institutional segments of the business, especially in the outsourced platform/services sector is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced setting; enthusiastic about the potential strategic options facing Broadridge.
- Experience working in the context of a large, complex, global organization where working across boundaries, developing strong organizational relationships, and leading through influence are keys to success.
- Excellent academic background; undergraduate degree coupled with graduate degree in business from a top-ranked university.
- Given the hands-on, growth oriented nature of the role, a passion for technology entrepreneurship, innovation, lean start-up principles, digital content and big data would be a big plus.
This is an exciting role with strong professional upside. We are an attractive company positioned at a positive inflection point, there is significant opportunity for you to make a difference and Broadridge anticipates the individual being hired will become a strong contributor within its senior leadership, with tangible opportunities for further advancement.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. “
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No Agency Solicitation Please
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top