Senior Consultant - Portfolio Risk (JR1012326)
- London, United Kingdom
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimising efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 11,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for integrating and configuring the Broadridge Suite of applications to client specification.
Your background will predominantly be in implementing fund management or banking software applications and will have a good understanding of front office terminology and operational requirements, especially the principles of Portfolio Risk.
The individual in this role must have dependable problem solving skills and good communication skills.
- Integrating Broadridge Suite of applications to client specification
- Mapping various instrument types between systems such as Broadridge Security Master, Eze Castle, Advent Geneva, Bloomberg and Charles River OMS
- Business Workflow Implementation – Implementing custom integration solution around Broadridge applications, APIs
- Deploying and configuring the Broadridge software solutions
- Conduct technical training sessions
- Document client's current processes and advice on solutions resulting in improved day to day client experience
- Communicate with Developers on improvements and procedural changes
- Support clients during day-to-day post-conversion functions and assist with training Support on client specific customisations
- Configure Risk Master and assist client in understanding and interpretation of results.
- Work closely with Clients and Project Managers internally and externally, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Degree-level (Computing / Mathematics)
- Have a minimum 5 years of Services experience within the Financial Services Industry (buy-side)
- Specific knowledge of the principles of Portfolio Risk Management and understanding of sensitivity analysis, VaR, etc gained in practice or from a software vendor.
- Experience with Front Office products, Risk Management and Order Management and / or Portfolio Management Systems.
- Experience implementing Numerix, Risk Metrics, Arena Front Office, Tradar, Enfusion, Sophis, Imagine, BIMS products or similar would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience working with asset management buy-side organisations
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and conflicting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including telephone skills
- Ability to adapt to clients changing needs and wants, within a multifaceted client base
- SQL, .Net, Windows Server, Windows script, PowerShell. Unix is a plus
- C#/VB.NET programming
Some international travel may be required along with occasional work during weekends and public holidays depending on client / project needs.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top