Senior Client Service Representative (Application Support)
The Senior Client Service Representative's will be responsible for increasing overall client happiness for the Broadridge Investment Management Solutions (BIMS) business. This position will interact with the Client Service group and serve as the point of contact on critical client issues. As a Service Delivery team member, the successful candidate will need to encompass business knowledge along with an understanding of industry terminology as well as technical expertise on various BIMS products and third party platforms. This position will have a significant impact on the client's organization and their ability to do business in an efficient and timely manner. The Senior Client Service Representative will accomplish this impact through proper tracking, raising issues when necessary and timely resolution of client issues.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a high level of client service
- Provide clients with courteous service while in-taking and processing critical client issues
- Provide effective, efficient, timely and complete solutions to customers during issue resolution
- Maintain positive relationships with clients as well as with internal Broadridge personnel
- Keep track of issues and ensure proper fixes to address them
- Assist Developers to investigate systems issues
- Provide updates to partners
- Provide feedback on both technical and business issues to Project Managers and Developers
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Working knowledge of BIMS applications (or Third Party platforms such as Sunguard VPM, OMS/PMS, reference Data products, Market Data Products and reporting solutions)
- Exposure to and technical knowledge of the various BIMS functions
- Understanding, troubleshooting and navigating through BIMS to correct clients critical issues
- 3+ years of experience in the wealth/asset management industry
- 1 - 5 years of experience in client services
- Demonstrated understanding of financial markets, trading and risk management
- Ability to test both front-end and back-end components independently
- Experience testing in a multi-tiered application environment, diagnosing and resolving complex test environment configuration issues
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma majoring in either computer science, finance or related fields
- Proficiency with any of the following technologies: C#, VB, SQL, Shell Scripts
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top