Senior Client Service Representative
Broadridge is hiring, and we are seeking an experienced Senior Client Service Representative in our Jersey City, NJ office. The Client Support Help Desk is responsible for a number of functions. Your primary purpose will be to increase overall client happiness for the (BIMS) business. You will interact with the Client Service group and serve as the point of contact on critical client issues. This interaction also requires knowledge of brokerage industry terminology and the underlying financial products and services, as well as technical expertise on various BIMS products and third party platforms. As a service delivery team member, you will need to encompass business knowledge along with an understanding of industry terminology. You will have a significant impact on the client's organization and their ability to do business in an efficient and timely manner. You will accomplish this impact through proper tracking, raising issues when necessary, and timely resolution of client issues.
- You will build service excellence and interact with clients in a professional manner
- Provide effective, efficient, timely and complete information to customers during issue resolution
- Maintain positive relationships with clients as well as with internal Broadridge personnel
- You will keep track of issues and ensure proper fixes to address them
- You will provide updates to partners and assist developers to investigate issues
- Provide feedback on both technical and business issues to Project Managers and Developers
- Understanding and technical knowledge of the various Broadridge Investment Management Solutions ("BIMS") functions
- Working knowledge of BIMS applications (or Third Party platforms such as OMS/PMS, reference Data products, Market Data Products and reporting solutions) to be able to understand, troubleshoot, and maneuver through the application so that the problem can either be corrected or explained to the proper department for resolution
- Understanding of financial markets, trading and risk management
- Knowledge of wealth/asset management industry
- Ability to test both front-end and back-end components independently
- Experience testing in a multi-tiered application environment, diagnosing and resolving complex test environment configuration issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to adapt to changing needs in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with other Broadridge departments on a variety of issues independently or in a team environment
- Organized and pays close attention to detail
- Think creatively and test in an exploratory manner
- 1 to 5 years of experience in client services
- Prior experience or knowledge of OMS/PMS systems, Reference data, and Portfolio Accounting Systems including SunGard VPM
- Financial services software application experience preferred
- Computing or Finance degree
- Proficient in any following technologies: C#,VB, SQL, Shell scripts
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top