Senior C Developer (JR1018727)
- Newark, NJ
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Are you looking for a superb opportunity in a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! We’re seeking a Senior C Developer in our Newark, New Jersey to join our stellar team! You will have the opportunity to work the full development life cycle and support our Mortgage Backed Securities Expert products.
- You will analyze, developer and support MBSE functions that are written in C
- You will support the end to end software life cycle
- Responsible for product improvements
- Perform requirement analysis, software design, development, debugging and testing
- Build technical documentation
- Provide status updates to Managers
- 5-7 yrs of experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years development experience
- You’ll have expertise in C language development
- Experience in MBS Processing, transaction oriented systems and Financial industry experience
- Experience in Unix/Solaris 11 and Linus
- You should have front end and server side development experience
- Experience working the full SDLC
- Browser base and “Think-client” development exposure
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience in object-oriented Design
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com
Back to top