Senior Business Analyst (JR1010462)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Understand the business process requirements of the clients and translate them to specific software requirements.
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data to determine potential solutions from a technical and business perspective.
- Assists in transforming client business requirements into Winfund specific software design documentation.
- Respond to comments from clients, as well as, updating System Requirement Documents (SRD) based on comments, where applicable.
- Understanding technical designs and business specifications.
- Ensure SRD Master Document updates are completed for assigned projects.
- Participate in SRD document walkthroughs with clients, Development and Quality Assurance (QA), as required.
- Maintains solid knowledge of the financial services industry regulatory environments (i.e. CRA, MRQ, MFDA, IIROC, IRS and provincial regulators) and the business environments (i.e. FundSERV, industry initiatives, product introductions and changes).
- On-going analysis of Winfund suite of products for functionality, features and compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Assist with Client Support items and QA when required – SRD review, triage and testing.
- Supports and participates in Winfund’s software testing cycle, including the creation and execution of test strategies and detailed test plans.
- Maintain an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the Winfund Software offering.
- Maintain knowledge of, and changes in, the financial industry regulatory environment.
- Perform monthly (minimum) regulatory checks for assigned regulatory bodies.
- Issue Regulatory Alerts and Bulletins as required.
- Support internal education/training activities as required.
- Test projects, as required, including documentation of test cases and test results.
- Provide support to the Development team when required to ensure project requirements are clear and development quality is increased.
- Participate in on-site client project meetings, as required.
- Identify potential risks to project deliverables and suggest and manage risk mitigation strategy.
- In cases where a delivery date is in doubt, ensure proper escalation is in place to clear all delays and roadblocks to project success.
- Work with the various teams (Development, QA, Client Support and Client Services) to ensure delivery to the required specifications as it relates to a specific project.
- Manage the requirements walk-through with development prior to commencement of coding (Development to arrange meeting when ready).
- Manage the requirements walk-through with QA prior to commencement of testing (QA to arrange meeting when ready).
- Participate in the sales process as required, including, but not limited to, responding to RFI's.
- Draft client communications and user guides
- Regular accurate updates to project management/tracking tool
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- 5+ years in an Analyst role (business or technical)
- 5+ years in the wealth management industry
- College Diploma, preferably in Business Administration and/or Computer/Software Engineering
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive, “service-first” attitude combined with superior interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on projects, with tight deadlines, under minimal supervision
- Understanding and experience in the Wealth Management industry, preferably in banking, mutual funds (record keeping or distribution) and/or securities would be an asset
- Fully bilingual (French / English verbal and written) is an asset
- Any investment industry related certifications that pertain to investments and/or registered product management would be considered an asset.
Back to top