Senior Business Analyst
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently seeking a Full Time / Direct Hire Senior Technical Business Analyst based out of our Deer Park, NY location. In this role you will be working with the business team, defining the business requirements, assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process.
- You will document functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflow.
- Day-to-day management responsibilities including developing and updating project plans, resolving project and resource conflicts, facilitating solutions across department boundaries, tracking and communicating progress of multiple concurrent projects, and driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all projects.
- Work closely with multiple departments including Development, Business, Quality Assurance, and Senior Management. The role requires someone with extraordinary communication, leadership, management, facilitation, and problem solving skills, in addition to requiring advanced Project Management skills.
- Facilitate group meetings such as workshops.
- Perform analysis of requests for system development / maintenance and figure out the most effective approach.
- Working with product management, clients and the user group to define business requirements as needed.
- Work with the product management, user group, various technical groups (on and off shore) and vendors in the development of functional and technical specifications.
- Working closely with the development team, develop project and program documentation and specifications including Functional and Technical Requirements documentation.
- You’ll recommend technology solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems, technology strategies and standards.
- Assist in the design of test plans for new or modified programs to ensure their quality, efficiency, integrity and adherence to specifications.
- Maintain appropriate project documentation, timely communication of project statuses and be responsive to all production problems assigned. *LI-ME1 *DICE_TA
- 7-10 years working experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- 3-5 years managing projects through full lifecycle
- 3-5 years working with MS Project
o Prior experience working in a Financial Services firm a strong plus
o Strong project management and organizational abilities, facilitation and issue resolution and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a complex, matrix environment
o Written and verbal communication and presentation skills
o Web technology development experience
o Excellent interpersonal skills and experience at dealing with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
o Excellent understanding of system development life cycle and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
o Capable to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
o Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, specific to highly technical and customer focused service environment
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top