Senior Business Analyst
Broadridge is hiring. We currently have an opening for a Full Time / Direct Hire Senior Business Analyst to support our Tax Services Group in Deer Park, NY. If you're passionate about a position that plays a vital role in the delivery of a quality project, we would be interested in reviewing your background. In order to be successful, you'll demonstrate advanced knowledge of tax regulations, tax operations, technologies and system functions/capabilities while working within the Broadridge Investor Communication's SDLC.
- You will facilitate a project from inception through requirements gathering, development, testing, to installation and execution.
- You will work with the business team, capturing business requirements and assuring the realization of business benefits and supporting the business process.
- You'll translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications and document functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms, and workflow.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both IT and business experts.
- Facilitate group meetings such as workshops.
- You will act as a liaison between multiple business teams, technology teams and vendors to facilitate communications and support smooth transitions through the phase of the SDLC.
- You will craft functional requirements and support generation of technical requirements, QA test plans, UAT test plans.
- You will support the build and testing, execution of tollgate tests between the phases.
- Support release/implementation to production and build end-user guides and training.
- You'll guide the post implementation execution, maintain appropriate project documentation and provide timely communication of project statuses.
- 5-7 years experience in Business analysis on financial systems
- Hands on experience with relational database to facilitate data analysis
- Participation in all phases of SDLC lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication, meeting facilitation, issue resolution, detailed oriented
- Follow-through throughout SDLC to insure project success
- MS Office and MS Project
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodology and with PMI methodology (PMP certification is a plus).
- Experience with financial tax products is not required but highly desirable.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top