Senior Account Executive - – Business Development (JR1017534)
- New York, NY
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Job Title: Account Executive
Broadridge’s Customer Communications business unit is bringing a suite of digital and print customer communications solutions to the financial services, healthcare, insurance, utilities and communications markets. Our clients are looking for innovative solutions to their business challenges and Broadridge is uniquely positioned to partner with them to grow their business, reduce risk and enable efficiency. Our business is about growth, innovation and the people that make it all possible.
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative, high energy, driven Sales executive with a proven track record whose ability to prospect is focused and prescriptive. You must have the ability to build and drive key client relationships that will contribute directly to our growth objectives. You should be able to successfully demonstrate your ability to identify new accounts and opportunities, drive business development, lead sales strategy, and articulate solution sales in a consultative manner. You will be part of a highly collaborative team in delivering these solutions that includes Sales, Product Specialists, Sales Engineers, and Service teams. We are a client-centric culture that develops long term partnerships with our clients to solve their most pressing business needs. Our team is hard working and ambitious but also collaborative and respectful as we continue to build our brand internally and externally. Through organic and acquisitive growth you will continue to have new solutions and technologies to learn about and bring to market. Your ability to build strong relationships across divisions and learn quickly is key to your success.
Skills & Experience Include:
- Managing complex sales cycles engaging with C-level buyers and engaging internal stakeholders at BR from opportunity to close
- Identifies prospective clients, through the use of cold calling and referrals from existing clients
- Acts as the key point of contact for our accounts to leverage the full solution set of BR offerings
- Monitors and understand the industries we serve, identify trends and translate them into to opportunities for our solutions
- Observes and interacts with administration and production operations to oversee job completion
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Creation of presentations, proposals and RFP responses
- Coordinates the contract process from initiation to closing
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong record of academic achievement
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in b-to-b sales, selling technology and service solutions to C-level
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Office, social tools, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication, time management and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to clients and prospects
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster"
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No agency solicitation please
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com
Back to top