Security Officer - 3rd shift
- Kansas City, MO
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing. We are actively recruiting for a Security Officer to join our Security team at our Kansas City, MO location. In this role, you'll be responsible for the monitoring of the site. You will be the first line Security contact for associates and visitors and directly responsible for the general administration of the Security console desk.
You will handle routing of incoming phone calls, coordinating associates' requests with the various support departments, overseeing visitor arrivals and routing of said visitors to the appropriate destination. You will issue temporary access cards and ID badges and handle medical, electrical and maintenance requests. You will improve Security's function to provide prompt response to emergencies and routine requests.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team in a position of great responsibility where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we urge you to read below to see how you can contribute to our growing organization today.
- Monitoring the following: closed-circuit television (CCTV) system, access control system, event alarms, security records, key control, ID/access badge issue, physical security of the site, equipment dispatch accountability, electronic inventory, fire safety inspections, and the historical log book.
- Responding, evaluating and resolving any event alarms received at the console monitoring station.
- Conducting inspections of Broadridge office space, including notifying the proper Broadridge authority of procedural breaches in security policies.
- Keeping security management abreast of all security matters and issues as they pertain to the site and performing additional duties as directed.
- Monitoring and controlling personnel access into the facility and being responsible for the physical security of the site in regards to protection of assets and personnel.
Monday - Friday, 11PM to 8 AM
Pay rate is $16.50/hr plus 10% shift differential
- Basic Computer skills, including familiarity with MS office programs.
- Ability to communicate with other Security and Facility personnel.
- Must be vigilant, reporting any security issues or incidents.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has consistently been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2020 marks the 13th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning. You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, matching gift program, and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top