Seasonal Relationship Manager - CONTRACT
Broadridge is seeking a Seasonal Relationship Manager to join our Corporate Client Services team.
This is a recurring, 6 month temporary position. Training is expected to begin in December and the assignment would run from January through June, 2018.
- You are able to build and manage relationships with client contacts.
- You will work with ShareLink/Streetlink client base to efficiently plan proxy and interim distributions for both registered and beneficial shareholder base.
- You can provide timely and accurate updates to clients regarding mailing status, voting, and other inquiries and issues that may arise in the course of the project.
- Partners with other CCS team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the Streetlink and ShareLink processes as well as to increase client satisfaction.
- Appropriately communicates and escalates external client concern in a fashion avoiding unnecessary personal and client anxiety.
- Updates and monitors internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each campaign.
- You can support and contribute to the Broadridge culture by maintaining and permeating an above the line attitude.
- 5+ years experience within proxy/financial services environment with resultant knowledge of the securities industry and related products.
- Strong Client Services background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent ability to understand the scope of each project, prioritizes tasks, and effectively manages time.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a BS degree in Business Administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and working knowledge of Access.
- Position requires full time from January through June, with some training in Oct/Nov/Dec.
- Client Focus
- Time Management
- Approach to Work
- Learns From Experience
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top