Scrum Master - Project Manager
Broadridge is looking for our next Scrum Master - Project Manager to be based out of either our Needham, MA / Duluth, MN / Deer Park, NY locations. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of highly visible, complex projects supporting client implementation efforts for the Investor Communications Development Organization supporting our Advisory solution. Are you passionate about joining a growing and dynamic team? Please see below.
- Your day-to-day project management responsibilities include ensuring the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through effective facilitation and leadership
- You will guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices and become self-organized
- You'll help the team assess their 'Scrum Maturity' and higher levels of maturity
- You will improve visibility within and outside of the team
- You'll track and report status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting
- You will remove blockers and impediments
- You will creatively build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be run in a healthy way without fear of blame
- You will support and mentor the Product Owner and key partners on Agile/Scrum practice
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of project management experience; managing complex projects or multiple projects combined into a program with proven success
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record for delivering results
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, visibility and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches -- Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques -- Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- PMP or Scrum certification a Plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top