The Sales Director is expected to act as the company’s sales representative in driving new client generation and opportunity management. The Sales Director will run presentations and demonstrations of the Revport product suite and will co-ordinate all activities that lead the client into contractual negotiation and completion.
In order to succeed the Sales Director must possess strong communication and organisational skills enabling them to relate and effectively communicate with a wide audience of business, technical and director staff and build strong, long lasting relationships.
The Sales Director will work closely with the Implementation teams in the co-ordination of resources to manage the Sales pipeline and ensure effective use of those resources to achieve both sales and Implementation revenue targets.
Professional Qualities for Sales Director include;
- Ability to interpret business users’ requirements
- Experience in Relationship Development and recognizing/leveraging cross-selling opportunities
- Able to handle multiple opportunities /clients simultaneously
- Own the lead generation aspects of the Revport Sales Pipeline for EMEA.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of all client presentations, demonstrations and proof of concept activity for the Revport EMEA region.
- Work closely with the Broadridge EMEA professional services resources in the response to and completion of submitted RFI & RFP documents,
- Manage the bid coordination process ensuring that the Revport Sales team and Broadridge Global Accounts team are updated on progress and closure
- Manage the Sales activity and prospect qualification, discovery and requirements gathering technical discussions, and design solution proposals.
- Work with other teams within Broadridge to ensure a smooth transition from the Sales process to implementation.
- Ability to understand contracts, consulting services billing and milestone revenue recognition
- Ability to Travel
Character Qualities for a Sales Director include:
- Previous experience of selling in this market and in dealing with Directors with Asset management / Funds companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including Directors, Directors, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Self-Sufficient and Driven
- Leader who enjoys interacting with different personalities on a daily basis
- Ability to cover and back up your actions and decisions very well.
- Outstanding conflict resolution
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- “Polished” and Professional Presence
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top