Sales and Client Management Associate (JR1018025)
- Gdańsk, Poland
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Responsible for the management of internal and external client administration as well as service delivery tasks. The role will provide support to the sales and client associates to ensure a smooth contracting process by assisting with contract creation, tracking and procurement discussions for both new and existing clients.
The role will be accountable for facilitating our client engagement and retention efforts by creating awareness around the health of a client relationships by tracking accurately ongoing client dialogues.
You will be responsible for the delivery, organisation and tracking of client meetings and client deliverables ranging from Insights report delivery to presentations and on- call time. You will ensure client satisfaction through the seamless, timely delivery of these deliverables.
You will develop and strengthen the existing reporting structure to ensure a regular update for the management team by providing accurate and up to date sales reporting from the Broadforce platform. Support the client team in delivering and developing the new Distribution Insights Platform to our clients.
Essential job Responsibilities
- Sales support: Provide support to the sales team to enable the smooth creation and execution of contracts with clients.
- Manage Broadridge business relationship with client, problem resolution, escalation and communications.
- Client deliverables: Manage client deliverables ensuring delivery of insight reports and coordinate the delivery of client presentations and on call time.
- Provide clear communication/escalation follow up and closure to business impacting events involving multiple Broadridge teams and external partners.
- Management Information: Ensure that the client and sales databases are kept up to date to enable the team to understand the business. These include tracking contracts, products, spend, client distribution lists and meetings. Provide analysis from these databases to support business objectives.
- Responsible for directly interfacing with clients for retention initiatives, ensuring successful execution of Broadridge solutions.
- Sales Reporting: Ensure the management team have necessary sales reports from BroadForce for various management and sales calls.
- Participate in key client contract definition, negotiation, and finalization activities.
- Assist in the development and production of daily/monthly management reporting.
- Distribution Insight: Support the evolution and development of the Distribution Insight platform to our clients.
- You will facilitate and participate in business process training and fundamentals of product functionality.
- Create and maintain procedural documentation related to Broadridge client processes.
- Direct ongoing contract administration and oversight of in-scope contracts and agreements.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top