We are seeking a Lead Programmer Analyst to help support our Impact product. You will be working with a global development team ensuring our product meets the client's expectations.
- You will review user requirements and work with BA to ensure that delivered product meets the user's expectations.
- Responsible for system assessments, effort estimation, design, development and contribution to technical architecture of the system in the area of computerized financial application to support trading and processing of Fixed Income Securities.
- You will track and review the tasks assigned to developers to see the changes are done with quality and is performed in the estimated timeframe.
- Report time slippage and inefficiencies and suggest methods of improvement to management.
- You will be responsible for designing, development and maintenance of programs as detailed in improvement specifications using ILE-RPG, RPG, RPG free, Volante, NDM, SWIFT messaging, Java, Eclipse, Remedy and IBM MQ series on i-Series and Web sphere.
- You will provide real time support to corporate clients in resolving real time functional/technical issue which involves handling crisis situations by providing speedy response to the Service Delivery/Client with recommended solutions or workarounds which resolve the client's reported problem for impact™ product.
- Provide Input in Product Release management and prioritization of assigned development work in the release.
- Lead the execution and delivery of enhancements to the product. Provides assistance, documentation and training in the various areas of expertise.
- Document new/changed processing associated with development projects, providing a basis by which the documentation staff's technical writers can update the impact™ System Processing Guidelines manual.
- Evaluate third party software and provide recommendation to Senior Management
- 5+ years of RPG Programming experience
- Extensive experience in RPG and ILE-RPG
- You should possess AS400 experience
- Experience supporting a big system
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related; preferably Master's degree
- Experience working in the financial industry a plus
- Knowledge of Java and Volante a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more. Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. "Our Associates Matter.Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top