Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Relationship Manager to work in our Duluth, MN office. You will work together with the Corporate Sales Team, and other internal departments to ensure that all assigned Key Account and their teams have any and all issues resolved efficiently. You will be relationship building, and required to have a high level of intelligence, technical proficiency and emotional intelligence.
- Deep understanding of BAS products’ usage and value statement by account
- Ability to demo for every user type, and provide troubleshooting for corporate accounts: Website, AutoMark, Advisor Portal Products, Social Media, Direct Mail, Seminars, Newsletters, Social Speaks, Sponsored Name Placement/WES and Local Business Listings
- Understand specific responsibilities and procedures for internal departments, including the Help Desk, Sales Processing, Billing, App Dev and Project Management functions and responsibilities
- Identify additional sales opportunities
- Understand the CRM in use, documentation process and reporting available from the system
- Ensure that clients can contact us during business hours, or has a qualified contact available in the absence of the ARM
- Develop deep relationships with our internal team and the external account based team
- Protect internal team from the client and present them in the best light to ensure they instill confidence/trust with the client
- Ensure any and all client requests or issues are handled, resolved or closed out in a timely manner
- Provide compliance support as required for ongoing and new product usage
- Understand analytics available for all products
- Corporate contract processing
- Handle communications regarding agent issues, Home Office questions for smaller BDs with no enterprise, and/or paid agreements in place
- Deep understanding of contracts documents, etc. (MSAs, SLAs, SOWs, BRDs)
- Provide or coordinate internal and/or external product training
- Basic understanding of all client feeds and processes for feed resolution
- Understand account Home Office structure and key personnel
- Participate and control any and all reoccurring weekly client meetings
- Deep, detailed knowledge of all work the BAS team is releasing for the client
- Point of contact for account based questions and clarification for internal team members such as the Help Desk, Accounting, Application Development, etc.
- Notify CAM/Home Office of any potential issues or possible critical items
- Lead and facilitate all client communications around deliverables (Duluth Based only)
- Triage issue and bug requests; push back as needed to ensure the client and Broadridge are in the best position to meet expectations and where possible, solve the issue or work to recreate prior to sending to App Developers
- Retrain client as needed; work along PM for Duluth Based accounts, or enter and monitor JIRA tickets for reported issues, bugs etc.; this can be time consuming and requires a deep understanding of the products, the client’s business rules and historical background
- Work with the CAM to develop a bi-annual client account review presentation, i.e. progress report, revenue review, initiatives
- Coordinate periodic meetings, including tracking all issues and concerns
- Collaborate with the PM to provide project status data
- Understand, document and communicate all specific requirements, guidelines, pricing etc. to the Broadridge Team, this includes compliance, support, billing etc.
- Provide agreed upon reporting, working with internal partners and consolidating as required
- Identify any and all account risk(s) that may be exposed by the client — constantly communicating these to the CAM/Sales Rep and KAM
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of customer relations experience
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and social skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top