Regulatory Compliance Industry Consultant
The essential functions of the Regulatory Compliance Industry Consultant include establishing and maintaining business relationships with regulators and other business partners/vendors, interpreting and staying ahead of regulatory and industry changes, representing and advancing the organization’s position, recommending strategies to address anticipated and pending regulatory and industry changes, and providing leadership on compliance related projects.
- As an industry leader, you will establish and maintain ongoing business relationships with regulators and other business partners/vendors.
- Participate in regulatory associations and industry conferences to keep informed of regulatory and industry changes, exchange ideas, and represent and advance the organizations positions.
- Coordinate and prepare the organization’s comments to government agencies regarding proposed regulations. Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of PCI and the PCI Data Security Standards (PCI DSS); and knowledgeable with information security, HIPAA, and Medicare.
- Anticipate changes in regulations and industry practices; recommend and assist in the development of strategies to prepare for these changes.
- Take the lead role in the interpretation of published and proposed regulations, working closely with regulators, legal resources, and customers to clarify or build consensus.
- Using your knowledge of internal and external business issues, you provide guidance to internal business groups, account teams, and project teams on the development of business and system rules to improve products and services in compliance to regulations and in addressing customers’ needs.
- Provide oversight and leadership on multiple compliance related projects. Project activities include collaborating and communicating with senior leaders within customer organizations throughout the duration of projects, planning and coordinating projects, organizing resources, overseeing timelines, and leading corrective action initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise in customer meetings; conduct presentations detailing regulatory updates and outlining potential solutions.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top