Recruiting Coordinator - CONTRACT
Broadridge is seeking a recruiting coordinator to support scheduling and background check processes. You will be the face of Broadridge to the employment market. Learn recruiting from the beginning, this is a great first step in your career in Human Resources.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting Recruiters across the full recruiting life cycle.
- You will communicate with recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and employment agencies
- You will maintain applicant data in various system and tools to include applicant tracking systems, outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, agencies, hiring managers and recruiters
- Collect and track interview feedback
- Coordinate job offer packages
- Post jobs on career sites, for experience and campus hiring
- Be the key logistical contact for planning and execution of events on school campuses, or with key recruiting partners include diversity organizations
- Maintain contact with career centers, candidates, and others market and plan recruiting events
- Review and compile resume books and feedback notes
- Key point of contact for on-boarding of new hires: offer package coordination, background check facilitation, etc
- Bachelor's degree
- Internship work experience in administration and/or Human Resources preferred or a recent graduate willing to learn and grow
- Contribute to a dynamic team environment
- Detail oriented with rare organizational and time management skills
- Prioritize work in a collaborative team environment with high volume and goals
- Ability to take ownership and accountability all with a positive attitude
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top