Receiving Material Coordinator (JR1007351)
- Deer Park, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a Receiving Material Coordinator for our Deer Park NY Office. In this role, you will be responsible for performing the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, part, and supplies. You will identify and troubleshoot problems that occur within the shipping and receiving environment and suggest ways to improve the process. You will report discrepancies to management and resolve them when able.
- Coordinates the flow of material through Receiving and Warehousing. Makes sure that material is estimated and located to WMS. Performs quality inspections of the daily input to ensure accuracy and is processed within the normal time restraints
- Verify, Identify, Sort, Count and Track all material in Warehouse Management
- Coordinates the workflow of the Receiving clerks, ensuring that all material is received, properly identified and distributed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates data entry to the Inventory Management System.
- Establishes policies and procedures at the Door Management Level.
- Maintain and assist Management in the recycling of material in the Warehouse
- Performs daily and weekly material warehouse audits ensuring that material is maintained neatly and undamaged throughout the warehouse.
- Verifies that estimates of the quantity of material delivered are accurate and that information on the job is entered into the Warehouse Management System; which tracks quantity, job status and physical location of material.
- Audits all system information
- Responsible for ensuring that all materials and documents received in the warehouse are of satisfactory quality
- Estimates all material delivered to work station.
- Verify receipts not located daily receipt log and not estimated.
- Maintain daily reporting documentation.
- Ensures the integrity of the Daily WMS Receipts Log.
- Helps train new associates, assists in evaluating staff, and provides coaching as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Interacts with other department to provide Warehouse information.
- Assisting the hiring and firing of staff.
Skill sets required:
- Demonstrated aptitude to functioning in a dynamic environment
- Proven skill working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well, build consensus and show respect and consideration for others.
- The ability to transport material from one place to another and to carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours/schedule.
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to the dress code.
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
- Knowledge of a warehouse environment.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong communication and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask, and recognize the importance of deadlines.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top