Quality Control Manager
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Being a place where exceptionally driven and talented people want to work and thrive is what allows us to deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create value for our stockholders. If you're looking for a chance to be a part of an organization that has been continuously recognized as one of the top large employers to work for, this is your chance to join our team.
We're looking for a dynamic self-starter to join us in Secaucus, NJ as our Quality Control Manager. This is a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the organization, in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
As our Quality Control Manager, understanding the vision of Quality Support Model, you will lead the daily activities of the Quality Support Department. You will establish goals and objectives to ensure our vision is met by expanding our knowledge as well as providing the tools necessary to complete tasks efficiently and effectively. You will collaborate with site leaders to streamline procedures. You will be responsible for meeting staff and labor cost requirements, working with the Production Operations leadership to ensure quality processes and requirements are being met, and developing and implementing procedural changes which have a positive impact on quality and efficiency.
You'll be responsible for...
- Conducting regular staff meetings to communicate changes in procedures and client requirements.
- Using quality support survey results to identify potential development tools for the quality team.
- Interacting with the Client Service departments to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Researching possible non-conformities and providing feedback to responsible departments.
- Providing management and executives with quality related reports as needed and producing daily communication for management regarding the activities of the associates.
- Identifying ways to improve processes and procedures through the help of automated solutions.
- Rewarding, recognizing, and providing constructive feedback to your associates. You will coach, counsel, motivate, develop, support, and instruct Coordinators/Inspectors on your shift.
- Promoting a positive work environment and leading your staff in producing quality results to meet SLAs.
We are seeking an individual with these skill sets which are necessary to be successful in this role...
- Proficiency in analyzing problem areas and adjusting production schedules as required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and adeptness with communicating effectively with staff and management at all levels.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; expertise with handling multiple priorities simultaneously and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, recognizing the importance of deadlines while maintaining composure.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and the talent to effectively consolidate and report critical information to management.
- Demonstrated skill working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done; you relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
You'll meet the following requirements...
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in a production/quality control environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is preferred.
- Spanish communication skills are a plus.
- Proficiency in operating a PC using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top